Friday 22 February 2013

Friday Inspiration

I spend a ridiculous amount of time browsing Pinterest and the internet for inpsiration, so I though I'd round up some of the things I spot each week into a post.

This is exactly what I want our office to look like, from here. I also love the bed in the same post, it would go so well with our new wardrobes which I'll share photos of soon, in fact this is pretty much how I want our whole flat to look.
I would love to have a 'reading nook' somewhere in my house, can't you just imagine spending a few hours here? From here
Or I'd love to recreate something like this in our entrance hall, from here
I'm going to make one of these for all my glasses one day - From here 
I love this white and grey bedroom - From here
This quote is so true :) - From here
Have a lovely weekend everyone!

I'll be reorganising the bathroom and trying to clean up our new (New to us they're actually quite old) wardrobes a little.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment