Tuesday 30 April 2013

Payday Wish List


My monthly round up of what's caught my eye this month, not necessarily things that would ever go in our flat but maybe one day we might have room for!

Firstly Etsy, I could spend hours just browsing here and filling my home with pretty things so it's the perfect place to make a wish list...

Like this coffee table
Or this one (is my obsession with midcentury furniture obvious?)
And this trunk, oh this trunk is perfect for our living room (shame it's expensive and in America!)
Then from Next, this bright and happy bedding set
This garden 'Pod' to snuggle in and read a book
And from Matalan, these woven baskets would be useful and pretty
As would these wire baskets in a bright bathroom or bedroom, although I think they are made to be used outdoors
Then finally this storage stool (only £25!), they actually have a range of storage stools, boxes and ottomans at really good prices, I could go on a storage buying spree right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment