Monday 15 April 2013

What I Wore

This is what I wore out on Saturday night
Dress from Madam Butterfly, £15, belt from Primark, Necklace vintage from Etsy, gold bracelets from Topshop (about 10 years ago!) and gift from grandparents from a trip to India.

So there it is, not sure what else to say, I wore flats because we were walking into town and I'm a wuss about heels. This dress was really light and floaty and I can imagine wearing it in summer with some wedge sandals, but for now flats tights and a leather jacket it is!

I probably won't do outfit posts too often as I don't very often wear very inspiring outfits! Also anyone who knows me will know over the last year since giving up smoking and going to America I put on a bit lot of weight, I'm losing it slowly (although I actually want to keep a bit of it!) but I'm struggling to dress my new shape, any advice definitely welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment