Friday 3 May 2013

Friday Inspiration

Who else is looking forward to the bank holiday weekend? It's also meant to be nice weather, we might even get the barbecue out!

It's been sunny and I've got a book to read so again haven't spent a massive amount of time browsing the web this week, I'm taking part in the 'six book challenge' at my works library, they send you 6 books one at a time randomly picked for you from different categories to read over the summer. It's nice because it means you read things you probably wouldn't pick for yourself, currently I'm on the 'feel good read' category and am reading 'The Scarlet Feather' by Maeve Binchy.

Any how, here's what I have seen this week...

We've been working on our little courtyard, but this patio would be a beautiful place to spend a few hours
This little set up looks cozy, the kind of thing I'd like to have in the hallway
This space is so light and I am so coveting that chair suspended from the ceiling
This whole apartment is so pretty, but I particularly like the mid century side board
I love the colour scheme here, and it's a perfect example of how to bring colour into a rented space that you aren't allowed to paint!

Have great weekends everyone

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment