Friday 24 May 2013

Friday Inspiration

It's the end of my week off work, I had a wonderful birthday (more on what we did soon!) and have had a relaxing few days off. I do still have the weekend and bank holiday Monday so not actually back to work for another 3 days :)

Friday inspiration this week...

This airy and classy living room looks beautiful, I especially love the table

This kitchen is minimal yet quite luxurious (The chandelier is very fancy for the kitchen!)

The art deco inspired table and screen here caught my eye, I like gold accents but never can seem to pull them off properly (I think you need to spend a bit of money and do it properly)
Well gold appears to be a theme this week! I think this bedroom is so calm and pretty yet not too feminine so would work as a shared space

This frame gallery is not too overpowering because of the light colours and the gold frames (more gold!), the little hallway is also cute and the yellow door is such a happy colour

As always more on my pinterest

Have good bank holiday weekends! We have a nice weekend planned with a party on Sunday and lunch with friends on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment