Thursday 23 May 2013

What I Wore

This outfit is actually from a few weeks back on May Day bank holiday, it was lovely and sunny so Tom and I went to the Jazz Festival but only caught the end of it (literally) so went for a few drinks over in Montpellier.

Forgive the weird face I never did know how to fake smile!
The dress is vintage from eBay for under £5 I think (I love an eBay bargain my wardrobe is full of them), it's an odd midi length but perfect for early summer/spring when my legs are still too pale to show to the world.

The belt was a gift, the shoes are from Brantanos and were a bargain £3 in the sale!

My shades are part of my growing collection of glasses from here they're so cheap that I can afford to have 2 pairs of prescription sunglasses (I have some darker aviators) and about 10 pairs of glasses.

The earrings are also vintage from etsy years ago.

So there's another outfit post, I really only do these when I put on something and think it's worth showing to you which isn't very often haha!

As you can see from the compost on the floor and the few new small pots behind me I had been doing some gardening that day and will share a garden update once the seeds have grown a bit more, at the moment it's just a load of empty looking pots so not really worth taking photos of.

No comments:

Post a Comment