Friday 12 July 2013

Friday Inspiration

Wooohooo, finish work for a week today! Looking at wedding venues next week! Going to the beach! It's sunny!

I'm pretty excited for a chill out week, spending some quality time with Tom and hopefully finding our wedding venue.

So here's the Friday inspiration post for this week...

I want to have a kitchen island one day and will totally have some funky stools lined up along it, these pops of orange look great

This layered look is so hard to get just right, I always seem to end up with it just looking cluttered! This room is such a prefect example

I'd love to host dinner parties here, floor to ceiling bookshelves and windows, and a white dining table.

These great pop of colour coffee tables would really brighten up a living room, I love the lighter blue one with the blue sofa
Bring on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment