Wednesday 6 November 2013

If we owned our flat

Time for the monthly daydream about what we'd change if we were to buy our flat tomorrow.

This one is pretty practical actually, I'd like to have an extractor hood for the hob/oven. There isn't one, but there's a gap in the cabinets for it.
Being in a basement flat we need all the ventilation we can get so I'd definitely look into getting one. We do get condensation in the kitchen and I find myself opening the door to let it out, but now the weather is getting cold that's not so appealing! We also get some mould in the bedroom which the landlord is looking into so anything to reduce moisture would be good...

What would you do to your rented place if you could?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5428865/?claim=s6ca8yq6xng">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment