Saturday 7 December 2013

Weekend Inspiration

OK so back to Saturday for this post, I think I might just call it weekend inspiration from now on and post on either day! I used to be able to do this on a Friday because I didn't have a lot on after work most days, I finish earlier than Tom so I used the in between time to write my posts as if we had evening plans they wouldn't be until a few hours after I got home from work.  However now I'm climbing 3 times a week and in the last week I've also completed week of the couch to 5K challenge so have been running 3 days as well.

Upsides are I'm feeling great and my climbing is really coming along in the boulder room. I even went up on the walls one day last week, very briefly and didn't make it to the top but I didn't cry or pass out so that's a bonus. I also am really proud of myself for starting up running and actually kind of enjoying it (OK enjoying might be too strong, I don't hate it and I feel good afterwards). Downside is I have stuff to do 6 out of 7 nights of the week, so I'm kind of slow with projects and the flat looks terrible! I'm hoping to find a bit of balance eventually as this is the first week I've been running as well as climbing so eventually I should manage to fit it in around the rest of my life.

However there is ALWAYS time for Pinterest (mainly on the bus to work on my phone) so the inspiration just keeps on coming...and while a lot of it the last week has been wedding, travel and cute animals there is always home inspiration in there.

These fairy lights are pretty cute for a teenagers bedroom, but I really love the bedding and the blanket it just looks so snug
This mint coffee table and the frame arrangement above really drew me in, this is kind of how I want our living room to look, mainly white and neutral but with fun little colour accents. Click on the photo for the rest of the house tour as the rest of the house is also gorgeous!
This look is probably a little bold for me to use in our flat (I am envious of that window!) but the geometric rug and the sculptural coffee table paired with the dark accessories definitely make an impact!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far, the advantage of my little clean up last night is that I don't have much housework to do today and I will write the post on the kitchen that I promised you last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment